We may earn a commission from links on this website.
Best New UK Casino Sites in November 2023
Last modified: 24 November, 2023, 3:12 pm
Advertising Disclosure | Commercial Content | T&C's Apply: Taking up one of the offers presented on this page may result in a payment to The Scotsman. Over 18s only. Please gamble responsibly.
- CasinoFree SpinsBonusInfo
- 1-100% up to £100
- Sleek and modern website
- Fast&unlimited withdrawals
- 24/7 customer support
*Welcome bonus for new players only | Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100 | Min. deposit is £10 | No max cash out | Wagering is 40x bonus | Maximum bet with an active bonus is £5 Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse | Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded for welcome bonus | Cashback when offered, applies to deposits where no bonus is included | Cashback is cash with no restrictions |
- 240 Free Spins on
Book of Dead100% Welcome Bonus
up to £100
- New UK Casino
- Great mobile friendly games
- Well designed site
*18+. Welcome bonus for new players only who deposit a minimum of £10. | Deposit bonus expires after 30 days. Free spins expire after 7 days. | Wagering requirements is 50x for each bonus. The bonuses can’t be withdrawn. | To get 40 free spins use the deposit code “FS40” when signing up. | Not available with Skrill. | Winnings capped at 3x, or in the case of free spins £20. | Full Terms Apply. | Gamble responsibly. | www.begambleaware.org
What to Expect From New Casino Sites in the UK
There are so many online casinos, you would be forgiven for thinking they are released on a daily basis. In fact, that's probably noy far from the truth. We could tell you about them all but we prefer to focus on those that offer the best overall experience to players. So any you see listed are the ones that have made the best effort to offer something worthwhile and stand out from the crowd.
We expect new casinos to be user-friendly. We love it when they have great bonuses - especially for new players. And we will sing from the rooftops when they do something innovative or different to take the casino experience to a new level. On top of all this, they need to have a great selection of games and features. And if they bring fresh games from new developers, even better. Originality is a big plus in the online casino world.
Most importantly, all the new online casinos we list are licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. This means you'll be playing in a safe and secure environment with a casino that encourages responsible gaming.
How We Rank New Casino Sites
Choosing a new online casino can be tough, given the multitude of options available. To help you make an informed decision, we base our rankings on factual information. Considering a wide range of variables. Since each player has different preferences, it's crucial to understand what you want from your casino. Then, we can point you in the right direction so you can choose the right one for you.
For newcomers, sticking with a well-known brand can provide a safe and convenient starting point. But new brands also have plenty to offer. And for experienced players, a fresh face on the scene can be welcome.
- Legality and Safety: All online casinos accepting UK players must register with the UK Gambling Commission. This gives security and protection to players,which is vital. If a casino lacks a licence, you should avoid it. We do not list casinos that are not licensed to operate in the UK. Every casino must also prioritise responsible gambling. Casinos holding licences from the UK Gambling Commission should take player support seriously. Our rankings have been influenced by our evaluation of the available resources at the new casinos listed. And how clearly the information is displayed on the website or mobile app.
- User Experience: It might seem obvious but a great user interface enhances the gaming experience. How fast the site loads. The ease of skipping between games. The layout of the mobile app. And easy access to the cashier. All these contribute to better gameplay. In fact, a slow site or confusing layout could cause players to go elsewhere. Online casinos should be fun and not cause unnecessary frustration to players.
- Choice of Games: There are many game developers out there and some casino platforms feature more than others. We explore the casino to see the games they offer. The best casinos have a great choice of quality games. Some new casinos partner with new developers, which can be good for players who like to seek out new and interesting games.
- Welcome Bonus: Welcome bonuses offered by new online casinos is another crucial aspect to consider. While enticing offers might catch your eye, it's essential to look beyond just the numbers. We analyse the entire package, including the fine print of wagering requirements and other limitations. By doing so, we ensure that you select a bonus that aligns with your gaming style and preferences, offering a rewarding experience without any unexpected surprises. This approach empowers players to make informed choices that maximise the benefits of the welcome bonus while understanding the conditions attached to it.
- Payment Options: Most new casinos offer enough payment options to suit most players. But it is always worth checking first. For example, you might want to use PayPal and some casinos might not accept it. We keep you informed of all your payment options. Fast payout times are also important to players. When you win, you want the option to cash out as soon as possible.
- Customer Support: Top-notch customer support is a vital aspect of new online casinos in the UK. When things go wrong or a player has a query, great support can keep the gaming experience on track. Responsive customer service assists players with any inquiries, concerns, and technical issues. Effective customer support also enhances trust and reliability. Players feel valued when their issues receive prompt attention. This creates a positive environment where players are more likely to continue playing. And also recommend the casino to others. To deliver top service, a variety of support channels must be available. Options like live chat, email, and phone give players the convenience to choose. A well-informed support team can guide players through any issues or questions. Great customer support can be a key factor for players looking for new casino options.
New Mobile Casinos in the UK
Today, most players prefer to access casino games on their mobile devices. That means new casinos must have a decent mobile site to rank well.
Mobile casino sites or apps once lacked the features of their desktop equivalents. But that should no longer be the case. Any online casino worth its salt will put its mobile optimisation front and centre. Otherwise, it will get left in the wake of others.
Many new casinos offer strong performing mobile websites that are lightning fast but they do not always launch mobile apps immediately, So users who expect to access new casinos via an application might have to wait.
When it comes to games, mobile casinos should offer a similar choice to desktop sites. In rare cases, some old games may not have a mobile compatible conversion. But all the best games should be there at your fingertips. Especially considering how most developers now create games with a mobile-first approach.
New mobile casinos that embrace technology and offer a diverse selection of games can enhance your gaming pleasure. By prioritising the mobile experience, casinos offer convenience to players. Ensuring they can enjoy their favourite games from anywhere.
The Advantages of New Casinos in the UK
The dynamic nature of the casino sector brings forth a plethora of exciting opportunities for players. This ever-evolving landscape means opting for a new online casino can be a smart move. Of course, change is not always for the better. So, any new brands need to think about how they position themselves in this crowded market.
Established casinos often have the weight of a household name behind them. Many of the UK's oldest bookmakers now operate online casinos. And most have very polished products and vast experience. As a result, new casinos must excel in all areas to get noticed. This is good news for players looking for a new experience.
Many new casinos have experienced hands working behind the scenes. And they partner with state-of-the-art developers. This drives new initiatives and new ideas. This creative approach elevates the gaming experience and attracts new and established players. When done correctly, a new casino can grow to become an established brand in its own right.
Embracing new mobile casinos in the UK can be a rewarding experience. The commitment of new brands to excel and their dedication to offering novel experiences can introduce players to fresh gaming landscapes, cutting-edge features, and exciting possibilities. As the industry continues to evolve, exploring new casinos allows players to stay ahead of the curve and discover the next big thing in online gaming.
New Online Casinos Payout Ratios
Known as Return to Player (RTP) percentages, payout ratios impact your long-term potential winnings. RTP signifies the proportion of all wagers the casino will give back to players over an extended period.
The majority of online casinos present games with RTP between 95% and 98%. But it's crucial to bear in mind that RTP is a calculation applicable over a large volume of gameplay. It also assumes the player uses strategic gameplay.
The RTP for each game should be accessible to players. Casinos usually list it within the game regulations or the payout structure. These figures provide players with insight into the potential returns on their wagers. Allowing for a more informed gaming experience.
Top New Online Casino Picks November 2023
Buzz Bingo launched in the UK in 2023. It is part of the same company that delivered the successful Buzz Bingo brand. They developed the site in house in collaboration with established game provider Playtech. The company drew inspiration from video streaming platforms to shape the user interface. The result is a site that is easy to navigate and retains the fun feel that made the Buzz bingo brand standout. The bingo specialists have done a good job of bringing casino games to their customers. For casual players, this is a great option to get started in casino gaming.
- CasinoFree SpinsBonusInfo
- New Casino200 Bonus Spins-
- Launched in 2023
- High Quality Slot & Live Casino Games
- Great Bonus Campaigns
*18+. BeGambleAware.org | T&Cs apply. | New reg only. | 1st Deposit only. Dep & stake £10 on slots for 200x10p Fire Blaze™ Blue Wizard™ Megaways™ bonus spins. Wagering applies.
Pub Casino brings a local bar theme to its online platform. But with the added advantage that there are no last orders at this establishment. Their 24/7 gaming lounge features titles from more than 15 games developers, which means a great choice for players of all levels including many new and exciting games you might not have seen before. There's also a good welcome bonus and a welcoming atmosphere to keep you engaged. The lack of a mobile app is a drawback but there are plans to launch soon on Android and Apple. Despite that, the mobile optimised site works incredibly well across all popular devices and gives access to nearly 2000 games.
- CasinoFree SpinsBonusInfo
- New Casino-100% welcome bonus
up to £100
- New Casino: Launched in 2023
- Games From the Most Esteemed Providers
- 24/7 Customer Support
18+, BeGambleAware.org. Welcome bonus for new players only. Maximum bonus is 100% up to £100. Min deposit is £10. No max cash out. Wagering is a 40x bonus. Maximum bet with an active bonus is £5. Eligibility is restricted for suspected abuse. Skrill & Neteller deposits excluded for welcome bonus. Cashback when offered, applies to deposits where no bonus is included. Cashback is cash with no restrictions. Full T&Cs apply.
How to Sign Up to a New Online Casino
If you have ever opened an account with an established online casino or bookmaker, you will be familiar with the process. Here are the basic steps to follow:
- Visit the new casino or mobile app (if available) and click on the "Register", "Join" or "Sign Up" button.
- Fill out and submit the forms with the information requested. This will include your name, address, email, date of birth and contact details. You'll also need to choose a password.
- Click on the verification link sent to your email address.
- Follow any other verification instructions.
- Now you can log in to the casino and make your first deposit.
Just head to the banking section and choose your preferred payment method. Enter the deposit amount and confirm the transaction. Most new casinos offer a welcome bonus to new players. Be sure to check if you need to opt in to any bonuses you want to claim.
It is also important to understand account verification. To follow regulations, casinos must verify the identity of players. This is usually done online by uploading a document with a photo ID. You may be able to bet before you have completed this process but you might not be able to withdraw any cash. Be aware that this is a standard process and should only take a few minutes to complete.
Payment Methods at New Online Casinos
There's an extensive range of payment methods commonly available at new online casinos in the UK. They can be broken down into the following categories:
This is one of the most popular methods. Please bear in mind that credit card payments are not permitted in the UK. Debit card options include:
These options save you from entering your bank details every time you make a deposit. PayPal is the most well known but other providers such as Skrill and Neteller are popular among UK bettors. The list of popular e-wallets in the UK includes:
Prepaid cards are a form of payment method that allows users to load a specific amount of money onto the card in advance. These cards can then be used for various transactions, including online purchases, without the need for a traditional bank account or credit card. Prepaid cards function similarly to debit cards, but they are not directly linked to a bank account and are preloaded with a set amount of funds. Prepaid cards provide privacy and security, control over spending, and instant deposits. Many online casinos in the UK accept prepaid cards as a payment method, providing players with a hassle-free way to fund their accounts. Examples include:
There are several ways of making a bank transfer to your casino account. The options will vary from one casino to another but include:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Instant Bank Transfer
Mobile Payment Solutions
Many companies offer payment services, which can be linked to an app on your mobile device.
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
Other payment methods you may see include:
Please note that the availability of these payment methods can vary from one casino to another. Always check with the specific online casino to confirm which payment options they accept for deposits and withdrawals.